Prerequisite: POLS 1101; 60 semester hours completed; permission of instructor.
Political Science internships are designed to provide students with real-world experience and study as a preparation for employment in the private or public sector.
1. The law office of Susan D. Brown, Attorney at Law, is willing to take on internships. The office located at 204 Green Street in Gainesville. If you are interested, contact Christopher Conowal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified by Carl Cavalli on May 13, 2009
Existing turnitin.com users:
Simply log in, click on "enroll in a class", fill in the ID and password from item #3, below, and click on the "Submit" button.
New turnitin.com users:
You must create your own account and enroll in this class. Here are the instructions:
1. In the upper-right corner of the turnitin.com home page, click on "New User":
2. On the next page click on , in the lower right corner of the page. On the next page, select 'student':
3. On the next page enter the ID and password for our class (exactly as shown below):
The password you create must be 6-12 characters long, must have at least one letter AND number, and are case-sensitive ('S' is different from 's').
4. REMEMBER your e-mail login and your password, I will DELETE any multiple accounts you create (if you forget your login info).